Hi all.

I hope the following is understandable: it is a feature I'd like to see
incorporated into the next release of Window-eyes.

My local newspaper's online edition is becoming more cluttered with promotions
of services and products.  For example: above each article, there are
opportunities to "like on Facebook", "follow on Twitter" etc.  Often, within
the articles themselves, there are embedded advertorials often headed as
"insight."

It would be great if within Browse Mode there was the ability to customise
strings which would be ignored when read-to-end is invoked.  In many instances,
the usual navigation keys are helpful, but the reading flow is interrupted too
many times to make the paper reading enjoyable.  It should be possible to turn
off the filter if in fact, I do want to share on Facebook, follow n Twitter etc.

Hope the above makes sense.

Vaughan.

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.