Hi, I wonder if anyone else has experienced this issue. When WE crashes I can't
get it back by pressing control alt W. The sound is made as if Window Eyes is
starting up, but no voice. The only way I've found to get speech back is to
switch off the computer. This happens if WE crashes on the internet, in Office
2013, or for that matter where ever.
Any ideas?
Yusuf
I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: