-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Ayers, David (ITCS) via Talk
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 8:16 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List (talk@lists.window-eyes.com)
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: WE Find

Hello,

When I use the WE find (control + shift + F) and enter my search string, I hear
that a match was found and WE reads the results.  However, The cursor is not
placed on the found search word.  When I press enter or arrow over the found
search term/name, it isn't the word I searched, but the previously selected
link.  This worked fine yesterday.  The only changes to the computer would be
this morning I updated the Windows Enhanced 1.1.9 and GW Tool Kit apps.  Any
suggestions?

I am using WE 9.3.10 on a Win 7 Pro, 64 bit computer and IE 11.

Thanks,

David Ayers
Tioga County ITCS
56 Main Street