From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 7:50 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Reading MS Word Document

Hi: I opened a e-book in MS Word it is a .docs file and Word is the default
program.
I tried just arrowing and tabbing around but I got unpredictable results and
a read to end did nothing good either.
So, Iguess I need to learn how to read using MS Word and WindowEyes.
The WE Website search found a ton of individual articles but I didn't see
one like Intro to using WindowEyes with MS Word but there were over 7 pages
of hits and I only went through the first 3 or so and ended up with a bunch
from 2007, kind of a long way from Windows10 and WE 9.3 me thinks.
The document opens in "protected" mode.
Can I somehow save this as a text document I can navigate using Notepad?
Or, is there a good article on setting up Word and reading a book using
WindowEyes that wont take me longer to blast through than the book itself?
And what about effective scripts to make this simpler?
Thanks Chip Et All:
Rick USA