Hello Martha you might try using control alt and the left or right arrows to change your screen. hth Rick

On 1/10/2016 3:56 PM, Martha Reaney via Talk wrote:
My sighted friend was here yesterday. He told me that my screen had rotated. I
tried using control + alt + up arrow and the screen did not correct rotation.
I also tried using the bypass hotkey, then, control + alt + uparrow.  Still no
change in the screen rotation.

I will get sighted assistance to help me correct the rotation from within Intel
graphics and also to disable the Intel graphics screen rotation hotkeys.

Just wondering why the control + alt + up arrow did not rotate the screen back
to normal orientation.  Sadly, I do not know when the screen rotation happened
(what program was open, etc.)

Has anyone else had this behavior with Windows 10  64 bit, WE 9.3.1 and Intel
graphics?

Martha