Hi, folks.

What is the trick to using the calculator?
In XP, with Window-Eyes 8.4, I could just type a formula and press enter and
Window-Eyes would  announce the answer.
Example: to multiply 3 times 8, I would enter 3 spacebar star spacebar 8 enter
and Window-Eyes would announce 24
For entering the number and multiplication symbol, I am using the number keys
above the QWERTY line, not the numpad keys.

To clear that calculation, I simply pressed the escape key.

This method is not seeming to work with Windoes 10 and Window-Eyes 9.3.1.  I
believe that the calculator is set to "standard", not any of the other
calculation options, such as scientific notation.

Martha