From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:56 AM
To: Mike Rogers <harpm...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Lastpass

I've heard good things about One Password being used on both IOS and on Windows
computers with screen readers, but I don't know which screen reader. I heard a
podcast on this from AppleVis, I think it was.  The version for Windows costs
money, whereas the IOS version is free.  I'm just thinking of delving into it.
I heard you can then sync the Windows app and IOS apps of One password via
Dropbox or maybe other cloud services.