For accessing mails which have primarily been designed to read
on the Web, rather than as plain text, if I tab from the open message,
there is usually a file called something like text to HTML.  If you
press the applications key or right click on that, one of the menu
options is open with.  Pressing enter on that gives you a list which, in
my case at least, includes Firefox.  Selecting that gets me the Web
based email properly displayed with all its links.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>