Hi Tom

Since I use a twitter client that works globally anywhere in Windows, I would need something that works globaly, instead of something program specific. I get so used to using something that integrates itself into Windows, that I forgot to mention that. Unless what you're saying can be set to work globally, as in anywhere within Window-eyes itself? The twitter client I use, called TW Blue allows you to use either a user interface, or you can hide the interface and use specific keystrokes in conjunction with the control and windows keys to read tweets.

I'm sorry for not being so clear about how it would have to be global.
Thanks.