Hi Paulette,

The way to copy text from the Internet has changed.

You need to locate the start of the text you want to copy, and press f8.  You
then move to the end of the text you want to copy with the standard arrow keys,
and press f8 again.  When you do this, a dialog box pops up offering you
various copy-related options.

Cheers,

Ed