Hi Guys. Sky here. I am having a problem with the remote assistance function
in Window-Eyes. Basicly, when I click ask for help, and hit the send help
request or altamet help request, an error comes up, and its difficult to
send the error in the message. It is absolutely critical that I get this
feature working again. Could you guys do an experiment and see if you get
the same error? Go to the window-eyes control panel, alt h for help then r
for remote assistance, then enter for ask for help, then press either alt s
or alt A. Then, the error comes up, and you can read it. Thanks, Sky.