Hi Simon, thanks for bringing out this issue. I am also having problems with website using flash. I can't even do any thing at the web really hope some thing can be improve on it as now a days more websites are using flash. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Cavendish via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:31 AM
Subject: Flash problems

Hi,

I'm doing a course on the internet, and the the course is designed with a lot of flash in it. Both content as well as question and multiple choice answers are rendered via flash. When I press the link which displays flash content, I can't read any content at all. Window-eyes says that it is flash document but that's it. I can't use my cursor keys, no content is accessible. My worry is - having done some research on the web - that it is badly designed flash content in which case I've basically had it, I won't be able to complete the course. Unless there's something I can do to make this content accessible via Window-eyes. Any thoughts?

Best wishes

Simon

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/huithiam%40singnet.com.sg. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com