Try
reply to sender or reply to all
then Shift tab until you get to the email you need.
If you still can't do it.
then control a and control c and open notepad and control v
to paste and arrow through character by character.

Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.3, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600 (8M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB) quad core drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver Booster, which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver Booster is a great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird, Google Chrome, Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Maintenance: C-cleaner, Ultra Defrag