Hi to all,
WE9.3 went silent while on this video link:
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/tuva/#data=2|||0

WE9.3 crashed and I sent the error report.
I tried again, and again WE9.3 went silent; however, WE9.3 did not generate an error report.

--
Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.3, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600 (8M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB) quad core drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver Booster, which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver Booster is a great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird, Google Chrome, Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Maintenance: C-cleaner, Ultra Defrag