Well, we'll see how it goes in this short message, but yes, I, at times do get to the point where many lines become impossible to read, and when this happens, I take to copying and pasting the message text to NotePad and then writing the rest there, then pasting the message back into the editor, running it through the spell checker, then hitting the send button.

The other issue I have is not being able to use read to end when proofreading my work. Hopefully these issues will be addressed for the next update or upgrade, as it were.