You put your cursor on the folder, hit the applications key and arrow up to "empty deleted items folder", and tell it yes. Enter on it. That's the only mailbox that has that capability like that. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Smith, Veronica via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:21 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: deleting unwanted messages

Hello, I am positive you told me this once before, but I didn't write it down, thinking this old brain would remember.
But, I do not.
What hot key do you use to empty the deleted folder or any other folder for that matter?
Thanks in advance!
Vronica

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com