Tab to one of the folders you currently have and either right-click it with the mouse or just press your applications key, or for that matter, Shift-F10. Arrow down to New Folder and press Enter.

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 5:30 PM
To: Via Talk
Subject: creating a save folder in WLM

Hi listers,
I would like to create a folder for saving emails in Windows Live Mail. I am using windows HP 7 on a 32bit PC and I believe the latest version of WLM with Windows-Eyes 9.3.1. If there is instructions written somewhere, that also would be helpful.
Cordially yours,
Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Website: http://bartimaeus.us/

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com