Even the company webpage? LOL.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Marc Solomon
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:38 PM
To: Bryan Peterson ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Nick Sarames ; Casey
Subject: RE: upgrading to the newest version of window-eyes

The website doesn't take into account a special exception we are making for customers who upgrade and invest in a SMA. We basically are giving away the 9.2 upgrade for those who invest in the SMA program after upgrading. This accounts for $50 price difference. Please have faith that the Ai Squared staff will give you accurate info when you call. Trusting a webpage, well that is a different story. <grin>

Marc