I have that exact problem and I have 9.3. I would love to find out how to fix
this. V

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Casey via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 10:53 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: how to get the mouse keys to read in thunderbird, firefox, and
internet explorer

Hi I am using window-eyes 9.0 and windows 7.
How do you get the mouse keys in window-eyes to read in Firefox,
Thunderbird, and internet explorer?
I used to be able to do this.
Then I had Microsoft remote in to my computer and they had to do A
repair on windows and then didn't delete anything.
But now when I try to read with the3 mouse in any of the programs that I
stated earlier in this message.
all is I get is DING, DING, DING.
When I try
--
Casey
to read with the mouse keys in any of those programs.