From: Tom Kingston [mailto:tom.kings...@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:45 AM
To: john_far...@btinternet.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Is Window-Eyes Causing All Internet And Other Crashes?

John,

The cloud is just a generic term for any off-site server you use to
backup and store data, either just for yourself or for sharing. iCloud,
Amazon, One drive, Google drive, Dropbox, SendSpace, and so on are all
the same thing. The only difference with iCloud and Amazon is that my
iPhone can automatically backup to iCloud every time it's plugged in and
all Amazon MP3 purchases are automatically put on their cloud servers.
They all have free stub services designed to suck you into purchasing
more space once you fill them up.

Regards,
Tom