I don't mean to discourage any usage of the software, and I don't know what flaw it all is about. But just wanted to let you all know, that apparently you will not be totally protected.

As always, the people telling about this kind of flaws, encourages us to use some other kind of security software. and, of course, that means a piece of software that has forgotten everything about people who do not enjoy glossy and fancy graphics, or who simply just need a bit of textual feedback on the controls of the suggested software.

David

On 2/22/2016 10:50 AM, Michael Capelle via Talk wrote:
you need malware bytes 1.75

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 3:38 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: malware bytes accessibility

Hey guys,
Well it appears malware bytes is not accessible any more.  I am running
we 8.4, and whenever i try and access it, it literally does nothing.  I
went to the system tray in windows 7, and tried several times to do a
left and right mouse click, and my system just keeps saying taskbar.
Then i hit the desktiop icon, and now it just came up, but there are no
accessible buttons.  When i tab around, nothing, arrow up and own,
nothing.  I'm running this on a win 7 machine.  Any ideas?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/mcapelle%40charter.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/trailerdavid%40hotmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com