Well listers, I am happy to say that with a bit of help from some good people on the list, I managed to recreate my default profile, and now all apps are now restored. But as luck would have it, I have suddenly run into another matter that I hope someone can help me get beyond.

For some reason, apparently my video driver or something became corrupted, and now I get the descending beeps every time WE starts up, and I can no longer use my virtual mouse.

I just updated the driver for my AMD Radeon HD7570 video card through the Windows device manager, and that didn't help at all. So, once again, I'm left scratching my head. And to think I was nearly out of the woods.

I went to the AMD driver page to see about downloading a driver from there, but must admit to being a bit confused about just how to go about downloading the correct driver for my Dell XPS 7500 system, just hoping that their driver will be even more up to date.

It seems I remember people having such a problem on the list rather recently, but don't know just how, or if they ever solved the problem. This isn't something I think I can just live with.

Again, if someone could please offer me some good advice, or better yet, real help in solving this sudden problem, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry