Hi Linet,
I find that the best way for me to find my downloads is from the browser itself.
In firefox, I just press control j
and I arrow through the list of downloads.
When I find the file I want, I press the context key and select
open containing folder, and I just open it
or cut
and paste it to where I want the file to live.
Stay well,
Manny

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

"May we all find comfort and courage to love without regard for parting, to explore without regard for pitfalls, and to give without regard for return."

Katherine Kama'ema'e Smith
Freelance Writing Services
Superior Content to Support Your Company, Non-Profit or Brand

808-268-0787

www.honupublications.com

--

- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---- --- checkout my live performance -- -- -- -- -- ----- --