Hi: I just responded to a message on this list and got a response from the
AI Squared support list.
Please don't include list addresses external to your own address or this
list in the to address when crafting a message since responding to your
message will then generate messages to inappropriate people for whom the
message was not (directly) intended.
I don't want to have to read every to address carefully when responding to a
list message and I don't have to do this on any other list I am on so please
have some list manners.
If it was an oversight, cool, that happens but if it was a way to push
messages to support that is an inappropriate use of the list me thinks.
Rick USA