Just so I'm clear on this, is this used with Windows, or A;apple devices?
Kim Lingo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod Hutton via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 8:11 AM
Subject: Itunes Enhance 1.1 App update

Hi everyone,

For those who have enjoyed the functionality offered by the Itunes Enhance app, I wanted to share that my newest version offers improvements which I think you'll enjoy.
Here's an excerpt from the documentation, which summarizes these changes:

Improvements in Itunes Enhance 1.1

In version 1.1 of Itunes Enhance, the functionality of the previously-defined hotkeys has been modified; now, depending on the state of the current track, each hotkey speaks the elapsed time, while the PlayPause hotkey will speak detailed track information; Further, the rewind and fast forward hotkeys have been modified to act as independent toggles which can pause and resume playback, allowing for more efficient seeking.

As well, a hotkey has been added which opens a dialog similar to that provided in the Winamp media player for entering the time to jump to within the current track; as in Winamp, it is set to Control-J, by default, and, of course, it can be changed.

All the best,

Rod Hutton

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/banjopapa03%40cox.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
is active.