it's like the old menus in older versions. Once you open the ribbon "menu" down arrow once will usually get you to the first choice, then you have to right arrow to move to the other choices. It basicially opens horizontally instead of vertically.

-----Original Message----- From: Linette Sukup via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 10:24 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: What is the ribbon?

I think that once I pressed the alt key and saw something like Ribbon,
but I didn't know what to do with it. Is it a menu, a file or what?

Peace.
Linette

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com