Hi all

I don't have "suggestions" selected in Firefox, but still it announces
what I'm writing when I type a URL, as if it's trying to second guess me.
How do I stop this, because I find it irritating.  If I want to search
for an address, I'l tab to "search using Google";  otherwise, I'd rather
be left in peace when typing what I think/hope is the correct address.
I find Windows's general assumption that everyone is always searching
for things, and nobody actually knows where anything is, rather
patronising.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>