From: Carol and Roger [mailto:carogsm...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:24 PM
To: john_far...@btinternet.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Location of Update on Win 7

If you are asking about the WE update, mine is in
C:\Users\Carol\AppData\Local\Temp.

You should be able to look in your own user directory and search for it
if you have show hidden files and folders turned on, or when in your own
user folder, press windows-R and type in %appdata%.
This will open the appdata folder and then you can find local and press
enter and then temp and press enter.  When on the temp folder name, I
created a shortcut to my desktop because I use it enough that I don't
like having to go through all of these steps. .

Carol