Hi Everyone,

I have WE 9.3.  I have Outlook 2013.  I have been trying to use the
attachment hotkey alt-7, twice rapidly to get the attachments dialogue.
After several unsuccessful attempts with different messages, I think  I may
need to review something in the Outlook Enhanced app or something to be sure
all is set correctly.  I keep getting the message that attachment not found.
I realize this may happen sometimes, but it is too often now.  Please advise
the best way to do so.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara