I actually posted about this yesterday but the only reply I got was from
someone who apparently misread the message and thought it was just a problem of
an overloaded server from people rushing to get the 9.4 download.
  I managed to download and install the 60-day evaluation of WE9.4 and install
it since I wanted to give it a try so I’d have some idea what to expect by the
time I manage to save up either for a new SMA or a copy of Office 2010 or
later. Unfortunately I found the newer version of WE to be extremely slow on my
nearly seven-year-old Vista laptop and it also only ran in 30-minute mode, so I
uninstalled it. This is where the issues began. For starters I had to use the
Emergency removal tool since Window-Eyes didn’t show up in the Programs and
Features list. After uninstalling 9.4 I set about reinstallin from my 7.5 CD
and then going fro there to the 8.4 upgrade. Unfortunately while Window-Eyes
would come up speaking it only said that Window-Eyes cannot communicate with
the video display driver and that it must be reinstalled. Unfortunately I can’t
figure out how to do this.
Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.