Hello

I have a Word 2010 document open with focus.  I put my Windows 7 laptop to
sleep by closing its lid.  I lift the lid and press the Enter key (or any
key)to resume Windows operation.

Before WE 9.4.0, focus would be on the WE control panel screen.  Now, after the
fix, focus is on the open Word document, but nothing is spoken when navigating
with Arrow keys until I press Ctrl + \ and then Escape to start speech output.

Peter Duran