Hi Debra,

Disabling Cortana is easy. Just hit your windows key and in the search box tyep "cortana settings" and hit enter. You can turn cortana on or off and also turn off the always listening mode. I have Cortana running, but I turned off the always listening mode because Cortana had too many false trips.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net