Hi okay last night just for the fun of it.
I unloaded window-eyes and used my NVDA with Thunderbird and read some if my new messages. And the first line or first few lines repeating when window-eyes is reading A new message in Thunderbird wasn't happening. So can this be address in window-eyes and in the next update can that be fixed?
I am not the only one having this.
Others have reported this on the list.
So it would be nice if I-squared can look in to this and fix it instead of telling use they are unable to reproduce this or.
They are not seeing this problem.
I am using the lasted Thunderbird and the latest window-eyes.
With windows seven.
Thank you and have A nice day.

--
Casey