Kevin,

Yes. Those hot keys were just undefined because few people used them.

Regards,
Tom

On 3/21/2016 1:47 PM, Kevin Huber via Talk wrote:
Hi:
I just checked in the hotkeys section of the Window-eyes control
panel, and it appears that all the hotkeys for setting up and reading
user windows are still there, but they are undefined.
If one were to redefine those keys, could one still set up a user window?
Kevin Huber