In Windows 10 it is alt-windows-up or down arrow.  The ctrl=alt- commands
don't work in Windows 10.

See the important note about Windows 10 in the documentation which can be
reached by pressing F1 from within Chicken Nugget.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com and likely Viper
Antivirus on both machines.
Using WE   9.3 on HP Pavilion running Windows 8.1 with Office 2013 and I.E.
11 as well as Assuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with Office 2013
and I.E. 11 as default browser and Viper Antivirus on boht machines.