Hi can you group messages by conversation like you can with other e-mail programs? So then if you don't want to read A particular group of messages you can just delete that hole thread and not all of the rest of you messages?
If you can do this how do you make this happen in Becky?
And what is the web site for the Becky e-mail program?
Also do you get to use it as A demo before you purchase it to Se if you would really like it? Or do you just have to purchase it and if you don't like it then just don't use it?