I didn't have this issue with my system. RJ

On 3/31/2016 11:00 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
Hi there Group!
I have had this issue with W.E. 9.4 if indeed it is a W.E. issue. What happpens is, when I am reading messages in ThunderBird every so often W.E. just quits. Sometimes I can simply wait and it will come back to life. Other times I wait and wait and finally press 'Alt-F4' and am prompted with ThunderBird isn't responding' and I am given a couple choices. 1. close ThunderBird and 2. 'Wait for the program to respond'. If I choose the second, about half the time Thunderbird will begin working after about 15 to 30 seconds. The rest of the time I am forced to press close program and then I have to restart it..? I removed W.E. and reinstalled it a long with ThunderBird. And this did nothing to solve the problem. Okay, I hope I have covered all the bases and if so does anyone have any sort of solution? Any advice would be GREATLY Appreciated! Much Thanks! & Have A Good 1! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/manbatsandefur%40outlook.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com