Hey Dave,

The memory and processor information is in system info. Here's the trick.
Windows-R to open the run dialog.
Type msinfo32 and hit enter.
* Close the tree view you come in on.
* Press Windows-Up arrow to maximize the window. The memory is not shown on my system unless I maximize the window. Now read the window and you'll see all the information on the processors, memory, etc. You can just search for memory with the mouse if that's all you want. You should find something like the following:
Installed physical memory (RAM) 8.00 Gb.

Hth,
Tom