Thank you,

Trish

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:16 PM
To: Armando Maldonado ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: WE 9.4 Requirements

try downloading the upgrade again. the download may not of completed which
would give you errors.

-----Original Message----- From: Armando Maldonado via Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:32 P
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'

That is very interesting, since I know of a few people who use WE on windows 7. I wonder if you either have a corrupted installer or something is causing this to happen. I would suggest you get in contact with AISquared and speak to their
tech support.
Best, Armando