From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Lineberger via Talk
Sent: April 6, 2016 7:21 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Attachment Correcttion

You never know what you'll learn if you but try it!  Smile.

I thought I'd tried the control-alt-a hot key when it first was made
available to access the attachment list, and the Kurzweil calendar opened
instead.  But when I tried it just now, the list of attachments opened, just
as Window-Eyes said it should!  Isn't technology wonderful!  LOL.

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.

List archives can be found at