No problem. If I haven't done something for a long time, I may forget. Press the Windows keyto go to the start menu. Arrow up to Allo Programs and Press Enter. Arrowdown to theprogram you want. On some of them may be able to press the Right Arrow key and open additional choices. In any case, when you reach the desired entry. right-click on it. you will find the option to create a desktop icon in the list.

-----Original Message----- From: don bishop via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 5:12 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: adding program shortcuts to desktop in win 7

I just got a new laptop with win 7 installed.
Haven't used win 7 in a while, so could someone please remind me how to create a program shortcut on the desktop?
Many thanks,
Don

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com