They open more info on the page but don't all ways work

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 9:30 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Clickable links, what do they do, and how do you access them?

OK, I guess the subject line pretty much says it all. But then again,
maybe a bit of explanation is in order after all.

Being a Dell owner, I hope I didn't goof by upgrading to Windows 10
without going first to the Dell Support page, and downloading the
upgrade through them instead. It seems that none of my Dell stuff is
working as it should, that is if it exists at all.

I am looking for some new drivers for my Realtek sound card, because it
seems to have changed in some way, and none of the settings that I can
find give me any relief. Experiencing a bit of distortion at high volume
that I've never had before.
just routhe numpad mouse and clic or presss enter on them but i have had trouble with them Larry.
Cheers Michael.
Anyway, I am now visiting the Dell support page hoping to find
something, but I am running across lots of clickable links, and simply
pressing enter on them gives me no indication that anything has happens
in response. So, how do I make use of them?

And while I'm at it, does anybody have any ideas as to how to make this
card sound the way it should? or if I may put it more precisely, at
least sound the way it did before, with all its irritating subtleties?

I have to keep the volume on the card set a lot lower in order to keep
distortion to a minimum using WE, just to keep things on topic. Not to
mention, this extra bass is not making me very happy.

Who knows, I may have to get serious about removing my Audigy from my
old computer and installing it in the dell.

Anyway, as most of us know, rarely do upgrades go as smoothly as they
should, and this one does have a few wrinkles for sure.

Any help would sure be appreciated,

Larry

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com