How do I access the inhance app?

On 4/19/2016 5:26 PM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
Linette,

To center text in Jarte you can select it and hit Control-E. It's the same as Alt-O Format, P Paragraph, Center paragraph. It's best to do it after the fact. For example, if I type one line of text in a new document, select it, and center it, all remaining text I add is centered unless I remember to go back into Format, Paragraph, and uncheck Center paragraph.

For an audible notification of completed downloads in IE 11 you'll need the IE Enhance app. It has options in the App menu when IE is open for sounds and automatic reading of the notification bar, which can be manually read with Insert-N and moved to with Alt-N. I thought it was installed by default. but if not here's a link to the download page.
https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1316

If you're using Firefox or Chrome I can't remember if either have an audible notification. I install Firefox only as an alternative and haven't installed it yet on my new system. And I've never used Chrome.

Hth,
Tom