From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Manny via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:13 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: WE9.4 becomes corrupt and control alt w does not work

     Hi,
I was reading an excel file, and I open the windows 7 calculator.
I added a dozen numbers and when I came back to the excel file, WE9.4
would not read.  I control alt w and nothing happened.  I ran my batch
file to kill WE9.4 and started WE9.4 and it did read the file, but
control alt w was still not functioning which, for me, means WE9.4  is
still corrupt.
Does anyone know what is going on?
If I am starting WE9.4, why is it still corrupt?
I find that when WE9.4 is not behaving properly, and a restart is not
responding to control alt w, I reboot the computer because that's the
only fix.
Is this an isolated incident, or you getting other users complaining
about this problem?
Lastly, is their a fix?
Many thanks,
Manny

--
WE9.4 Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600
quad core 2.4mhz Nvidia geforce gtx 750 t with 1 gb memory drivers and
List archives can be found at