From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Karyn Campbell via Talk
Sent: April 21, 2016 9:47 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: what's up with the list?

Rod and all,

I've had to re-subscribe a couple of times recently, about two weeks apart,
due to excessive or fatal bounces.  I'm using a gmail account so the problem
is likely on AI Squared's end.

Also some people get dumped into my spam folder,something which does not
happen with regularity on other lists I'm on.

Thanks.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com and likely Viper
Antivirus on both machines.
Using WE   9.3 on HP Pavilion running Windows 8.1 with Office 2013 and I.E.
11 as well as WE 9.4 on Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with
Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Viper Antivirus on boht
machines.

List archives can be found at