hi, we will work with neospeech voices just fine. I have paul and kate
'cause i have zoomtext. I also have voices i bought from neospeech
directly, all of them appear in the sapi voices in the control panel.  If
you don't have software that comes with them, you can buy from neospeech
but you have to email them. The person i made my voice purchases from email
is:

a...@neospeech.com

It's $69 for one voice, $99 for 2 voices. In order for we to see them you
need 32 bit if you decide to buy. I have no reading issues with neospeech
voices at all or ivona jennifer.

Reeva