Greetings to the list members,

I've been having a plethora of broblems listening to files that are activated
using the Flash player. Flash always seems to crash, giving me the message to
reload the page and try listening to the file once more. Sometimes I'm lucky
the second time; many times i'm not. I've been having many more failures than
successes using the Flash player. I've noticed that this problem occurs using a
screen reader--any screen reader. I've therefore attempted to exit the screen
reader and open the file in question. If i was lucky enough to be at the
correct spot for opening the desired file, the file would open with no problem
at all. All of this seems to indicate that there's something buggy about the
functioning of the Flash player.

I therefore downloaded the html5 player. But my one question at this point is:
Should I dispense with the Flash player? I'm not sure about what action I
should take with regard to the currently loaded Flash player. I am most
grateful for any possible assistance that a list member might possibly offer
with regard to this matter.

With Many Thanks In Advance
- --
Pat Acquaviva