From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 11:26 AM
To: bk <butch...@comcast.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: cost of upgrade

Hi Butch:

I am running Windoww-eyes 9.4 with Windows 10, and I have no problems with it.

I think that you can upgrade from 9.1 to 9.4 for free.  Just go to the
Window-eyes control panel, go to the Help submenu and then go to
Check For Updates.

If you are using Windows 7 or earlier and you want to upgrade to
Windows 10, you have to reinstall Window-eyes after the upgrade
because Windows 10 does not use mirror drivers like Windows 7 does, so
if you have Window-eyes installed on a Windows 7 operating system, and
you upgrade to Windows 10, Window-eyes will still look for the mirror
drivers which no longer exist, so you have to reinstall Window-eyes.
I hope this helps.
Kevin Huber