Try using the read line hot key instead of arrowing up and down. You can also use Control-L instead of Control-O.

Hth,
Tom

On 5/4/2016 2:49 PM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
If I want to copy a link to paste into internet explorer, I do the f8 thing,
and hit enter and that works correctly.  It says copy plain text; copy to
clipboard.  Okay.  I go into internet explorer, and do control o, then I do
control v to paste the link in.  I used to be able to up arrow or down arrow to
check to see if my link has pasted in.  It doesn’t show up.  I thought it
wasn’t working until I finally decided to hit enter anyway.  It turns out the
link worked and I got into the website.  But none of this pasting stuff seems
to speak.  And, like I said, it doesn’t show up before I hit enter like it used
to do, so that I can make sure it’s there.  I just have to hope it’s there, and
hit enter.  What’s up with that?  Pam.