Hi, I'm having problems accessing the latest version of Skype with the latest
version of Window Eyes and the Skype Enhanced App. The major problem is with
the combo boxes listing speakers and microphone devices in Options. Window Eyes
says there's 5 items in speakers, but only reads two of them. If I use the
cursor keys to try and select a different device WE seems to read the same two
devices, even though others are available. Does anyone know what is happening
and what I could do to try and fix it?
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: